At Farm Credit Midsouth we offer competitive salaries, first rate benefits and career development opportunities - all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
At Farm Credit Midsouth, we have a "Total Rewards" philosophy that includes an extensive package of benefits.
Our "Total Rewards" philosophy includes:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution 401(k) Plan
- Work-Life Balance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Dependent Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Our benefit plans, like many employers within the Farm Credit System, are administered by Farm Credit Foundations. This benefits video will provide you with a complete overview of the benefit plans you will receive if you decide to join our Farm Credit Midsouth team!
Everything is Integrated
At Farm Credit Midsouth, one of our core values is to acknowledge and reward quality employee performance; therefore, we offer competitive salaries, first-rate benefits and career development opportunities - all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
Farm Credit Midsouth offers a package of compensation and benefits programs that supports our efforts to attract, reward, and retain qualified employees.
- We strive to be fair to all employees and the company.
- We are externally competitive within the industry and the local employment market.
- We focus on a total compensation package to include: base pay, incentive plan, benefits for the employee and family, retirement income, and time-off.